Future Guardians
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي حماة المستقبل بالمنوفية

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

The Farmer and his donkeys

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 245
العمر : 38
الموقع : Egypt
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/01/2007

The Farmer and his donkeys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Farmer and his donkeys   The Farmer and his donkeys Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 22, 2007 3:51 pm

THE FARMER AND HIS DONKEYS

The Farmer and his donkeys Item3-59

by Jeremy Taylor

The Farmer and his donkeys Donkeys

In a village in England there was a farmer. The farmer had two donkeys. One was called Bill and the other called Ben.

Bill and Ben lived in a square field. There was a fence in the middle of the field. On one side lived Bill. Ben lived on the other side.

Every morning the farmer fed Bill in one corner. Then he fed Ben in the opposite corner. This went on for many years.

The Test

One day the farmer decided to do a little test. Bill and Ben slept in small wooden huts near the fence. One evening the farmer waited until the two donkeys were asleep and tied a rope between Bill’s neck and Ben’s neck. The farmer then took down the fence and put a big pile of oats in Bill’s corner and in Ben’s corner. Oats are donkeys’ favourite food.

When the two donkeys woke up, they were surprised to find a rope around their necks. ‘What’s this?’ they cried.

When they went outside and had another surprise. ‘The farmer has taken down the fence!’ they cried.

Then they saw the oats. "Mmm, oats!" said Bill. "I love oats!" and he walked off towards his corner.

"Mmm, oats!" said Ben. "I love oats!" and he walked off towards his corner.

After walking ten metres both donkeys got a nasty surprise. The rope was too short. First Bill pulled hard and Ben slid away from his food. Then Ben pulled and Ben slid away from his food. This went on for hour after hour.

The farmer watched as the two donkeys pulled and pulled. Both were only thinking of their own pile of oats. The donkeys were getting weaker and weaker, but still they pulled and pulled.

Then Bill had an idea. "Hey Ben!" he shouted. "Why don’t you come over to my corner.’

‘What for?’ said Ben.

‘So we can eat my oats together. Then we can go to your corner and eat your oats together."

"Good idea, Bill," said Ben.

Soon both donkeys were enjoying the two piles of oats together.

The farmer smiled. 'My donkeys are the cleverest animals in England,' he said.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://forum.amrkhaled.net/showthread.php?t=46037&page=21
midosnan

midosnan

عدد الرسائل : 132
العمر : 38
الموقع : في الدنيا الكبيرة
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2007

The Farmer and his donkeys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Farmer and his donkeys   The Farmer and his donkeys Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 20, 2007 9:27 pm

yes they are the cleverest animals in England
mercy sir admin for this short story
but we should be more clever than donkeys and learn from one time only
again
thank you o admin
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Farmer and his donkeys
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Old Farmer